Welcome to our Home and School Association! Here are just a few of the things we do to benefit Holy Trinity Catholic School:
- Provide parents, teachers and parishioners opportunities to work together for the benefit of the students
- Serve as a vehicle of communication between the home and the school
- Organize school volunteer programs
- Sponsor social activities
- Raise funds to meet school needs not addressed by the school’s budget
How Can You Help?
We welcome the involvement of parents, guardians, grandparents and parishioners. Please consider giving your time and talents to one of our many fundraisers or activities.
Fundraisers like Butter Braid sales, the Book Fair and Fish Fry provide much needed funds for the school, which means improved educational materials and equipment for your child’s classroom. Volunteering to organize or assist at one of these fundraisers, and encouraging friends and family to participate in them, is a great way to get involved in your child’s education.
Home and School also sponsors fun social activities such as the Halloween Carnival, Grandparent’s Mass & Breakfast, Christmas Caroling, Breakfast with Santa, the School Picnic, and other activities which enrich the academic experience. Without parent involvement and committees to run these events, they would not happen.
By becoming an active member of Home and School, you’re making Holy Trinity Catholic School the best environment it can be for your child!