Art is man’s attempt to mirror God’s beautiful creation. Through art, the Holy Trinity student will be able to enrich his understanding of God’s love, goodness, wisdom, and power, and develop, express, and share their God-given artistic talent. The intended outcome is for the Holy Trinity student is to become introspective as they move to develop their own level of competence and personal style.
All grade levels receive art instruction on a weekly basis.
Students at Holy Trinity school will:
1) Develop an appreciation of the beauty around them, in nature, in people and in all of God’s creation.
2) Acquire knowledge of the process and techniques for the production of various types of visual art.
3) Develop their skill at creating various works of art in different mediums.
4) Develop a vocabulary to explain their perceptions about various types of visual art.
5) Develop the knowledge and vocabulary to evaluate the success of works of art.
6) Acquire knowledge of how different types of art relate to various cultures and times.